Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rock Music and Ripped up Stockings



Last Weekend i was going up to long island for a another Movie shoot. On the way there i got bored and started picking at my tights. Eventually i ripped a huge hole in my tights and was like "oh well" and ripped some more. and they came out as the following:

Nice right?
I love them.

Anyway, one scene we shot was set in like the 1800's and my dad put me in it. i wore this awesome period wench dress, [No Photos 4 this sorry, get over it]

Also this week i Went to this Vampire Anti-Prom on Friday, which was held at the new york library, omg! it was AWESOME! Thanks to a certain friend of mine i knew all the words to the nirvana songs they played. Among other songs that made people jump, including me. I think i even stepped on some toes and at one point hit this one kid standing behind me, in the face with my hand. Nice huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment