Sunday, July 12, 2009

Laziness is a bad habit!

Hi my name is Claire and i am a Laziness victim...
Yeah so for these past few weeks i haven't really been doing anything, i have been Going outside and wearing awesome stuff, i just haven't had the chance to take photos of them. Sorry.


I have been doing some art projects and Writing though.
For about 2 months now i have been doing a big art project that is the size of my wall... it is my wall actually. i have been doing a big fashion/photography/art college on my wall. cutting up nylon,vogue and teen vogue. they have the best colorful adds and photography... that i have seen so far.

But this is how far i have gotten so far =] i have a long way to go but hopefully i will be done by the time school starts.
I also have been working on a short story i started a while ago, it's called Blind Magic which you can check out here Check it out please i have worked hard on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment