Saturday, June 13, 2009

Busy Month and More to Come!


Wow this has been a long month. Movie shoots,DIY projects,Warehouse sales,Spring cleaning (which isn't really finished),Cloths sorting and Parties!
I guess I'll start with the Warehouse sales! Me and meg had an awesome turn out for the warehouse sale last month. i Got some really nice dresses and this really cute jacket, that you can see in the photo below and above! I sorted out some of the new stuff this morning to put away, and i have noticed i have lots of H&M stuff! weird. H&M does make some great stuff.


Speaking of warehouse sales and such, My Sister went to this book sale/Out door Swap. I couldn't go because i couldn't wake up early enough, but she still got me a few things. Including this cool shirt that i totally went sicko on. I sliced some wholes in to make it look more edgy and punk, the finishing touch... Safety pins of course!


No comments:

Post a Comment