Monday, April 20, 2009

I like Stapels....

For the last few Days i have been Listening to J-Rock (Japanese rock) music non stop. I have also Been Googling some of my fav j-rock bands and musicians. (Google is magical!)


Miyavi (left) is my top fav J-rock musician. His music, along with his style is so awesome, it makes me wanna paint my nails black (which i have been meaning to do) and color my hair some bright random color.

Alice nine [below] is a new j-rock band i have been listening to. Their style also really blows my mind.
[Note to self: Get colored bobby pins and hot pink/ orange nail polish!]
I got a lot of inspiration fashion wise these past few days. i want to be a little more edgy and yet bright. And as a start i did a DIY on my leather jacket.





I kinda went crazy with the staple gun, but i stapled anything but paper...
I also found my bag of safety pins and added them to the jacket. It looks pretty good but it needs something... not sure what yet. I'll figure it out eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment