Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Busy Busy Busy.


Today was a pretty eventful day. unlike most of my days. I Got some air and Took some photos today, even though it was a little misty and chilly during the day. i wore my ripped jeans (done by my older sister who passed the jeans onto me), one of my favorite Shirts "The skull bunny shirt" and a bright yellow harajuku style hoodie. I almost Put This hoodie in my Sell bag but i decided it would be needed when i start school.




Later Tonight i went out again, Me and my sister Caught The new Zac Efron movie 17 Again It's a Pretty good movie, very funny. But we would both like to see a movie were zac is neither dancing nor Playing basket ball lol.



I blocked out the last photo cuz my face looked scary. Me and meg (my sister) ended up socked When we got home, due to not having an umbrella. I didn't mind much but we just took a cab home.
(Leather Jacket,My fav hat,Black Boots, Black Stockings,Some black Blouse With pockets..., And some striped Black and White hoodie)

No comments:

Post a Comment